TSM is taking the situation resulting from the outbreak of the coronavirus very seriously. The health of our employees and their families is our highest priority, as is maintaining our business processes and ability to deliver TSM products.
We have implemented extensive measures to protect our employees and to secure and maintain our business processes and ability to deliver. We are very happy to report that no TSM employee has been infected with COVID-19 to date.
With this letter, we would like to inform you about the current situation and possible effects on the supply chain of TSM Control Systems.
What are TSM doing to support Customers’ ongoing requirements?
- TSM has introduced a work at home policy for all sales, service, administration and engineering staff.
- TSM service personnel are fully enabled for remote service connectivity and are available to travel subject to approval of the Operations Manager and in accordance with government guidelines and customers’ policies.
- All TSM contacts that customers are familiar with are still available by phone and email.
Within our factory operations we have introduced the following precautions:
- Hygiene training & education, posters, hand sanitizers at all workstations
- Social distancing among all production staff
- Routine (sometimes hourly) cleaning of all contact surfaces
- A ‘no-visitor’ policy has been introduced in our factory
- All internal communication is being conducted via Microsoft Teams.
What effect does the current situation have on TSM’s supply chain?
Thankfully all supply chain channels are currently open, and our stock levels are adequate for our orders book.
We have contacted all major suppliers worldwide and are in regular contact with them regarding new developments concerning the supply chain. We have again further increased stock levels of raw materials for parts that are critical to production.
What effect does the current situation have on our deliveries?
Equipment is supplied directly from our domestic suppliers and our plant in Ireland. At present, the movement of goods is not restricted. All spare parts and services are still being provided. Our warehouses are well stocked and capable of supporting all spare part requirements for the foreseeable future.
If there are any future restrictions that impact your business requirements, we will of course inform you immediately.
We would like to thank you for your trust and cooperation with TSM in this extraordinary situation and our team will be there to support you.
Finally, just to reemphasize that all current orders are being processed and being worked on by staff that are vigilant in following the strict COVID-19 procedures and guidelines that are currently in place. Our parts warehouses are well stocked for any spare parts requirements and our service team are fully enabled for remote service connectivity and where essential, on-site visits.
Please reach out to TSM with any questions.