What is the Inventory Control System?
The Inventory Control System (ICS) collects and logs production information from all TSM blenders connected to the system. The ICS is a powerful tool for viewing current and historic data generated by TSM blenders across the plant. It also stores information collected on a SQL database located on a central dedicated PC. The ICS can then use the data stored on the database to produce any custom report containing the stored data.
- Ability to view any individual TSM Blender on the system
- View the current status of any TSM Blender or a number of blenders
- View historic status of any TSM Blender on the system
- View alarms on any TSM blender attached to the system
- View production information collected from any TSM blender connected to the system.
- ICS collects and logs production information from all TSM blenders connected to the system
- ICS stores information collected on an SQL database.
- The ICS can use the data stored on the database to produce any custom report containing the stored data.
For the ICS server spec, we recommend:
- Windows 7 PRO or newer (32 bit or 64 bit)
- 2 Ghz+Dual core processor
- Min 4GB RAM
- Min 100GB HDD+; the ICS logs data to a MySQL database, so over time it will need more space. 100GB should be plenty for now.
- The ICS server must be a dedicated PC for running the ICS – it must not be used as a workstation for accessing email, internet or running other software.
- The PC must have a network connection to the TSM blenders.
- The ICS server must have internet access to enable remote support.
- The customer must be willing to have remote access software installed on it so that the software can be supported remotely.
- The customer should inform TSM of the IP addresses to be used for the TSM blenders, and the names/descriptions (line no, extruder no, etc) to be used for identifying the blenders in the software.